Bored of your same old gym workout? Or maybe you're just not sure what exactly to do at the gym. Working with a personal trainer can help you break out of your fitness rut and break through plateaus to reach your fitness goals. They can also teach you how to do properly do certain exercises and teach you new routines.
Personal Trainers Will Give You Clarity
Fitness can be confusing. If you're new to exercise, you may not realize how complex it is. There is a lot of information to sort through on your own. Between fad diets and information on the web it can be hard to determine what you should be eating and what workouts to do. If you're faced with the task of setting up a complete exercise schedule, you might become so overwhelmed that you don't do anything at all. Your trainer will give you credible information and provide direction on your fitness journey to reach your specific goals. Our Edge trainers remove the guesswork so you can just show up and put all your energy toward accomplishing your goals.
If you're an experienced exerciser, you may be hitting plateaus or just getting bored with your routine. It's easy to fall into a workout rut, doing the same workouts over and over. Not only is this boring but it can also lead to weight loss plateaus, injuries, and burnout.
Issues with doing the same fitness routine over and over:
- Boredom: Doing the same routine—or set of routines—each time you hit the gym gets old fast. Pretty soon, working out feels like another thing you have to check off your list. Changing up your exercises regularly keeps it fun and makes it easier to integrate into your daily life.
- Plateaus: If you always do the same routine or same set of workouts, your muscles won’t be challenged. Your body gets used to the exercises you do regularly, and eventually it stops being forced to respond appropriately.
- Prone to Injury: Overusing the same muscles through repeated exercises opens the door for fitness injuries. Body parts need time to recover from the isolated stress being placed on them.
- Burnout: Not seeing results is discouraging. If you continue to workout but don’t see progress, you’re more likely to slow down your workouts or stop doing them altogether.
- A new perspective: Your trainer will see areas of your program that could be adjusted to make your workout more interesting, more challenging, or even just more fun.
- To challenge you: A trainer will look at your workout performance and let you knowwhere you can improve or where you can push yourself a little harder.
- New routines and equipment: Trainers are experienced in many different types of workouts. They can guide you when using new equipment, doing a new routine, or mixing it up to reach your goals.
Personal trainers wear many hats: fitness coach, nutrition coach, cheerleader, counselor, accountability partner, and friend. So whether you are new to fitness, already workouut-savvy, training for an event, or just want someone to hold you accountable a trainer can help you! Together, you can set your goals and start working on achieving them. Once you’ve decided to work with a trainer, do your homework to find one that fits your goals and your personality. After all, the relationship you build with your personal trainer is likely going to be a love/hate one. Don’t worry, you’ll love them in the end! Click here for tips on how to find a trainer that's right for you!
How Working With A Trainer Can Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals
- Stay motivated and encouraged—Edge trainers help keep you motivated throughout the workout, so that you keep working hard and keep coming back for more.
- Say goodbye to dull workouts— Edge trainers instruct multiple new workouts each week so you never have to do the same one again. We’ve taken the guesswork out—all you have to do is show up and sweat!
- See results—Edge trainers will push you to keep going when you want to quit. We know how to maximize your time so you get a great workout every time, meaning you’ll push through those plateaus and get the results you want.