As an athlete, your physical performance is the most important thing when it comes to competing and excelling in your sport. Whether you run, jump, swing, swim, or shoot, taking in the right nutrients will ensure you are able to perform to your greatest potential. While supplements such as a daily multi and calcium are great for overall health, there are a few supplements that can be utilized greatly within the athletic community for performance.
The three that stick out the most surrounding athletics are Whey Protein powder, Creatine, and Amino acids. Here are some of the benefits of these important three.
• Ideal for recovery and muscle tissue repair post-workout, first thing in the morning, or throughout the day to be sure you keep a steady flow of amino acids to your muscles and help meet daily protein needs
• Supports muscle protein synthesis necessary to build lean muscle
• Absorbs immediately, flooding your muscles with key amino acids
• Enhances endurance and increased anaerobic capacity
• Improves muscle recovery as well as fuels muscle strength and power
• Helps regenerate more ATP during high-intensity activity for longer performance
• Building blocks of protein that support muscle growth, increased recovery, and protein synthesis
• Decreases muscle fatigue as well as has electrolytes to support adequate hydration
• Aids in strength development and muscle function
Supplementing nutrition with ES Fit Supplements will help keep our bodies functioning to the best of their abilities so that way we can achieve whatever goals we set for ourselves. Be strong, be smart, and be the best you can be! Learn more about our ES FIT products today!