It's garden and farmer's market season! Let's take advantage of all the fresh veggies available to us this summer with a delicious and simple corn salad. You can easily have this as a meal with chicken, beef or fish on top. This could also be a great side for your next barbecue!
- 1 bag of arugula
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of your favorite cheese (we prefer mozzarella or manchego)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add your arugula, shucked corn, chopped tomatoes and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Pour your dressing over your salad and toss together until mixed. Serve immediately and enjoy!