2 min read
This is an easy dinner or meal prep idea, full of amazing fresh flavor, that you're going to want to cook over and over again! Head to your local farmer's market while peaches are still in season, and make this Peach Balsamic Chicken with us!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pat down the chicken thighs and season with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
3. Heat the avocado oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add the chicken thighs to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until lightly crisped. Set aside.
4. Reduce the heat to low-medium and sauté the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour in chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and honey, stir to combine. Heat until the mixture reaches a low simmer.
6. Add sliced peaches to the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes to soften.
7. Add the chicken thighs back to the pan and slowly pour the liquid on top.
8. Transfer to the oven for 18-20 minutes (internal temperature of the chicken thighs should read 165°F.
9. Serve with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes (optional).