This protein packed, filling cobb salad is loaded with delicious-ness! Make this your next quick dinner, or prep for a filling lunch!
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cups of cooked rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 sliced of cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- 1/2 an avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup baby cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Assemble your salad. Whisk your dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl. The dressing makes 2 servings, so use half for this salad, and put half in the fridge for your next salad or meat marinade!