ES Fit Supplements are here! And we're all about using our products for healthy, delicious recipes. Check out this Cinnamon Swirl Protein Muffin recipe below. Click here to learn more about ES FIT, available now at an Edge near you!
Ready in 45 minutes
6.6 g Protein
- 4 Scoops ESFit Whey Cinnamon Swirl
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ Cup of Triple Zero Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cup Fairlife Skim Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 cup of Truvia Baking Blend
- 4 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 8 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Use PAM and spray down muffin tin generously then lightly coat with flour and tap the muffin tin until the sides of the muffin holes are mostly covered. This helps prevent them from sticking in the tin!!
- In a bowl, combine the flour, Truvia, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together the milk, yogurt, and eggs. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Stir just until combined – don’t overmix.
- Once combined, scoop at least 2 Scoops (preferred to use a cookie scooper over a spoon) per muffin hole leaving some space before the rim.
- OPTIONAL: Either make or buy some cinnamon sugar and just sprinkle a light amount on top of each muffin before baking.
- Place in oven, bake the muffins until the top can bounce back at you or using a toothpick insert it in the center of the muffin and it comes out clean. Roughly 13-15 minutes.
For more delicious recipes, click here to follow Catt's Cooking Instagram!