When looking for affordable groceries with simple ingredients, we run to TJ’s for our weekly staples! Trader Joe’s has plenty of fresh and frozen snacks, sides, and dressings for all your meal planning needs! Here are 5 things we found on our last grocery run that you should try in your next weekly meal prep!
- All 3 of these options have minimal ingredients that are quick and easy to pack on the go! Try the Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing of the Carrot Ginger Miso with your favorite Asian-inspired salad, or dip it with cucumbers and celery. If you have craving for a more Greek-style salad without all the dairy, try the Green Goddess Dressing!
- 2 Ingredients only: plantains and sea salt. If you’re in the mood for potato chips or tortilla chips, these plantains will satisfy your craving. Dip them in guacamole or salsa- that’s how we like them!
Spicy Mexican Style Riced Cauliflower
- This frozen side can be a great snack alternative or base for your taco bowl! It’s got spice, but not enough to burn your mouth off. Sauté it on the stove and stir in a lean protein for a low carb dinner!
Vegan Kale, Cashew + Basil Pesto
- This dairy-free pesto is creamy, lemony, and delicious! If you’re a fan of Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi, mix it with this for your pasta fix! It’s also tasty when drizzled over fresh mozzarella and tomato.
- Red pepper, tomatoes, and almonds make this sauce or dip a perfect match for veggies! The Romesco dip is low-calorie, low-carb, and a great snack to keep in the fridge all week long.