Sauna rules are as follows:
- Those with medical conditions (including pregnancy) should consult a physician before using the sauna.
- Please limit yourself to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- No shoes allowed. Flip flops or water shoes are permitted.
- No drying of personal items permitted.
- Do not touch the heating element or sauna temperature controls. Tampering with heating equipment including use of water or any other liquids is strictly prohibited. Violations may result in loss of membership privileges.