ORANGE, Conn., August 24, 2021– Building on the incredible success of its locations in St. Ann and St. Peters, The Edge Fitness Clubs will open its newest area location in Shrewsbury in December 2021.
The brand-new facility is located at 7315 Watson Road in Dierbergs Plaza, across from McDonald's. Edge Fitness members enjoy dynamic, state-of-the-art equipment, personal training, group exercise classes, and amenities at prices that fit any budget.
"We are thrilled to be opening our newest location in Shrewsbury. Since we opened our first Missouri location in St. Peters in 2019, the people of greater St Louis have welcomed us with open arms,” said Jonathan Brodhacker, General Manager of The Edge Fitness Clubs, Shrewsbury. “Now more than ever, it is extremely important to take care of both our physical and mental health, and we are excited to offer our state-of-the-art fitness amenities and provide numerous options to help our new Shrewsbury members reach their fitness goals.”
“Our top priority is always the safety and well-being of our members and staff,” said Ron Magliocco, Vice President of Marketing for The Edge Fitness Clubs. “All Edge locations follow best-in-class health and safety protocols including the use of Sanitation Stations, hospital-grade cleaning supplies in every area of the facility to wipe down equipment and sanitize hands, and touchless entry for each member.”
The Edge Fitness Clubs offers superior amenities, including:
• Group Exercise classes – Including Les Mills BodyPump™, Spinning®, Zumba® and Yoga
• Edge Strong – Small group training led by personal trainers
• Personal Training – One-on-one training to help you reach your fitness goals
• Turf – Large indoor turf with sprint lanes and specialized training equipment
• Cardio equipment – The area’s most extensive and newest treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers, and more
• Edge Cinema – Get your cardio in while watching your favorite movie!
• Weight training – Over 40,000 pounds of free weights and specialized machines and equipment to target every muscle group
• Edge Kids – While you work out, your kids can work out too in the supervised Edge Kids Fitness Area. At the Shrewsbury location, Edge Kids will be included in the TOTAL membership.
• Recover and refresh after a workout in The Edge Saunas, Massage and Tanning areas and country club quality locker rooms
• Edge Café – Enjoy a protein shake or a smoothie after your workout
• Fully equipped Women’s Only Fitness Studio
Founding members can join the Shrewsbury location, which is the first-ever two-story Edge Fitness Clubs facility, for as low as $9.99 per month. Presale activity starts on Saturday, September 4 at The Edge Preview Center at 7269 Watson Road. The Preview Center will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday – Sunday. Members can join online at www.edgeshrewsbury.com or call 314-732-4875.
Founded in 1988, The Edge Fitness Clubs currently has 34 locations in eight states, including New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, & Rhode Island.
About The Edge Fitness Clubs
The Edge has amassed more than 240,000 members across 8 states, becoming a go-to club for the first-time gym-goer to the fitness enthusiast. The Edge's mission is to offer extraordinary fitness facilities, innovative programming and energetic, friendly staff to ensure members enjoy their exercise experiences – and see results – day after day. Memberships are designed to meet the needs of each individual member and their fitness journey. For more information, please visit theedgefitnessclubs.com/locations/missouri/shrewsbury