ORANGE, Conn., September 18, 2021– The Edge Fitness Clubs, headquartered in Orange, CT, announces today they will be opening the doors to their 2nd Chicago area location in December 2021. Located at 9291 West 159th Street in Orland Hills, next to Walmart in the old Sports Authority location, the brand-new club welcomes new members with 40,000 square feet of premium amenities.
Edge Fitness members enjoy dynamic, state-of-the-art equipment, personal training, group exercise classes, women’s only area, and amenities at prices that fit any budget. “My team & I are thrilled to open the brand new Edge Fitness Clubs in Orland Hills,” said Doug Hurd, General Manager of The Edge Fitness Clubs Orland Hills. “This community has already welcomed us with open arms over the last few weeks and we can not wait to bring this fitness playground full of amenities to the Orland Towne Center!”
“Our top priority is always the safety and well-being of our members and staff,” said Ron Magliocco, Vice President of Marketing for The Edge Fitness Clubs. “All Edge locations follow best-in-class health and safety protocols including the use of Sanitation Stations, hospital-grade cleaning supplies in every area of the facility to wipe down equipment and sanitize hands, and touchless entry for each member.”
The Edge Fitness Clubs offers superior amenities, including:
· Group Exercise classes – Including Les Mills BodyPump™, Spinning®, Zumba® and Yoga
· Fully equipped Women’s Only Fitness Studio
· Edge Strong – Small group training led by personal trainers
· Personal Training – One-on-one training to help you reach your fitness goals
· Turf – Large indoor turf with sprint lanes and specialized training equipment
· Cardio equipment – The area’s most extensive and newest treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers and more
· Edge Cinema – Get your cardio in while watching your favorite movie!
· Weight training – Over 40,000 pounds of free weights and specialized machines and equipment to target every muscle group
· Edge Kids – While you work out, your kids can work out too in the supervised Edge Kids Fitness Area.
· Recover and refresh after a workout in The Edge Saunas, Massage and Tanning areas and country club quality locker rooms
· Edge Café – Enjoy a protein shake or a smoothie after your workout
Founding members can join the Orland Hills location for as low as $9.99 per month. Presale activity starts on Saturday, September 18 at The Edge Preview Center at 9291 West 159th Street across the plaza from where the club will open! The Preview Center will be open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday – Sunday. Members can join online at www.EdgeOrlandHills.com or call 708-675-8130.
Founded in 1988, The Edge Fitness Clubs currently has 35 locations in eight states, including New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, & Rhode Island.
About The Edge Fitness Clubs
The Edge has amassed more than 240,000 members across 8 states, becoming a go-to club for the first-time gym-goer to the fitness enthusiast. The Edge's mission is to offer extraordinary fitness facilities, innovative programming, and energetic, friendly staff to ensure members enjoy their exercise experiences – and see results – day after day. Memberships are designed to meet the needs of each individual member and their fitness journey. For more information, please visit theedgefitnessclubs.com