It's almost game time!
Don't sacrifice your glorious array of dip recipes, check out this clean spinach and artichoke dip for a light spin on your favorite!
- 1.5 cups raw cashews (soaked in hot water for 2 hours)
- 10 oz. spinach
- 2/3 cups of water
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- In a saute pan, add 2 tbsp. of olive oil to medium heat
- Add in your spinach and sauté until wilted
- Stir in your chopped artichokes
- Add salt and pepper and cook together 2-3 minutes
- In a blender, combine your cashews, water, nutritional yeast, avocado oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Blend until fully combined with sauce consistency
- Add sauce to sauté pan and stir into cooked spinach and artichokes
- Place in a small casserole dish and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. For a crispy top, broil the last 5 minutes
- Enjoy with carrots, celery, cucumber or bell peppers!