We turn the lights down and turn the music up so you can focus on what’s important...YOU. Cycling is one of the best cardio workouts; you control the resistance and the speed. Our inspiring instructors will coach you to your best sweat with a mixture of hills, Jumps, tap backs, and sprints!
TYPES OF CYCLING CLASSES:
- Spinning- Musically driven workout using various levels of bike tension and cadence.
- Rhythm Ride- Cardio meets strength training! Our rhythm ride is a full body workout that incorporates, upper body moves to the beat, along with small weights that will challenge your core, obliques and triceps. Weights are optional. Perfect for all fitness levels.
- Les Mills RPM™- A cycling workout that delivers maximum results with minimum impact on your joints. Tune in to some great music and get your pedals spinning as your instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding. You control your own resistance levels and speed so you can build up your fitness level over time.
- Les Mills SPRINT™- A 30 minute HIIT (high intensity interval training) cycling class. It's a short, intense style of training where the thrill and motivation comes from pushing your physical and mental limits. High intensity, low impact, scientifically proven to return rapid results.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
HOW TO PREPARE FOR CLASS:
- Bring water with you
- Wear comfortable workout clothes
- Special shoes are not required; regular athletic shoes are fine, but cycling shoes with clips will work as well
Ready to ride? Book your next class here.