ORANGE, Conn., August 4, 2021– Building on the incredible success of its locations in Farmington Hills, Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights and Westland, The Edge Fitness Clubs will open its newest area location in Shelby Township in November 2021. The brand-new facility is located at 14495 Hall Road in Shelby Township, next to Costco. Edge Fitness members enjoy dynamic, state-of-the-art equipment, personal training, group exercise classes and amenities at prices that fit any budget.
"We are thrilled to be opening a brand-new club location in Shelby Township. Since we opened our first Michigan location in Farmington Hills in 2019, the people of Southeast Michigan have welcomed us with open arms. Now more than ever, it is extremely important to take care of both our physical and mental health, and we are excited to offer our state-of-the-art fitness amenities and provide numerous options to help our new Shelby Township members reach their fitness goals,” said Ron Magliocco, Vice President of Marketing for The Edge Fitness Clubs.
“Our top priority is always the safety and well-being of our members and staff,” added Magliocco. “All Edge locations follow best-in-class health and safety protocols including the use of Sanitation Stations, hospital grade cleaning supplies in every area of the facility to wipe down equipment and sanitize hands, and touchless entry for each member.”
The Edge Fitness Clubs offers superior amenities, including:
- Group Exercise classes – Including Les Mills BodyPump™, Spinning®, Zumba® and Yoga
- Edge Strong – Small group training led by personal trainers
- Personal Training – One-on-one training to help you reach your fitness goals
- Turf – Large indoor turf with sprint lanes and specialized training equipment
- Cardio equipment – The area’s most extensive and newest treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers and more
- Edge Cinema – Get your cardio in while watching your favorite movie!
- Weight training – Over 40,000 pounds of free weights and specialized machines and equipment to target every muscle group
- Edge Kids – While you work out, your kids can work out too in the supervised Edge Kids Fitness Area
- Recover and refresh after a workout in The Edge Saunas, Massage and Tanning areas and country club quality locker rooms
- Edge Café – Enjoy a protein shake or a smoothie after your workout
- Fully equipped Women’s Only Fitness Studio
Founding members can join the Shelby Township location for as low as $9.99 per month. Presale activity starts on Saturday, August 7 at The Edge Preview Center at 45185 Market St. The Preview Center will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday – Sunday. Or, members can join online at www.edgeshelbytownship.com or call 586-580-4950.
All Edge locations follow best-in-class health and safety protocols including touchless entry for each member, the use of Sanitation Stations, and abundant hospital grade cleaning supplies are always available in every area of the facility to wipe down equipment.
Founded in 1988, The Edge Fitness Clubs currently has 35 locations in eight states, including New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, & Rhode Island.
About The Edge Fitness Clubs
The Edge has amassed more than 240,000 members across 8 states, becoming a go-to club for the first-time gym goer to the fitness enthusiast. The Edge's mission is to offer extraordinary fitness facilities, innovative programming and an energetic, friendly staff to ensure members enjoy their exercise experiences – and see results – day after day. Memberships are designed to meet the needs of each individual member and their fitness journey. For more information, please visit theedgefitnessclubs.com.