- PhD, Physical Medicine, Seemmelweiss University Budapest, Hungary
- AFAA Personal trainer Certification
- School of Fitness and Nutrition Certification
- dotFIT Certified
- Olympic Bronze Medalist, representing Hungary, Munich, Germany
- 1972, Greco-Roman wrestling, heavyweight Division
- New York City Marathon 2-time finisher
I have decided my career to one-on-one personal training for those seeking anything from weight loss to physical rehabilitation to general health to elite sports fitness. With an emphasis on discipline, structure and good customer service, I strive to help my clients achieve their goals of fitness, self esteem and confidence through building their physical capacity and mental strengths.
"I'll be back." - The Terminator
Quote From Client
- "William helped me with my shoulder when surgery, rehab and physical therapy did not."
- "William is a gifted trainer with an intuitive style backed by medical knowledge."